Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic health care ministry committed to providing for the needs of the communities it serves – especially for those who are poor and vulnerable. As the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, Providence serves millions of people in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington with acute and specialty care, skilled nursing, home health, hospice, supportive housing and education. Providence is transforming health care for the future through digital innovation strategies and the development of new health care delivery models that will improve the health of entire populations.
Social Media Policy
Please remember that when you post a comment to a social networking site, blog, or other electronic media, it is published for all to see. For your own privacy, we recommend you do not post detailed personal medical information linked to your name. The views and opinions expressed in comments are strictly those of the author(s) and in no way represent those of Providence Health & Services. We assume no liability for the information therein and extend no implied or expressed warranty or guarantee of accuracy.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Providence Health & Services, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on the Providence Health & Services-sponsored sites. By posting a comment or material of any kind on a Providence Health & Services-sponsored site, the user hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions set forth above.
By posting on a Providence Health & Services sponsored website you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Providence Health & Services in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
Providence Health & Services reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Providence Health & Services. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Providence Health & Services against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Where we serve