Providence Bridge Pedal is only possible because of the dedicated work of hundreds volunteers. Would you like to join us?
If so, please send an e-mail, selecting from the following list when you would like to volunteer.
Saturday, August 12 (Receive free entry)
- Hawthorne Bridge 6-9 p.m.
Day of Event
Sunday, August 13
- Event Set Up: 4-7 a.m. (SW Naito Parkway)
- Ride marshal: Assigned start time to noon (Receive free entry and T-shirt)
Ride marshals must have either first aid or bike repair skill. They do the ride in pairs on a prescribed route at a specific start time. They stop and provide assistance to cyclists who have had mechanical problems or a minor injury.
- Start line: 6-10 a.m. (Receive free T-shirt)
- Registration/Will call: 5:30-9:30 a.m. (Receive free T-shirt)
- Finish line/T-shirts: (Receive free T-shirt)
- Event clean up: (Receive free T-shirt)
- Hawthorne Bridge: 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Equipment repacking/truck loading: Noon-3 p.m.