My approach to medicine follows a very basic structure: listen, observe, and then act. From this structure, I tailor care as much as possible to an individual's needs. To cure the problems I can, manage those problems that today have no cure, and improve someone's quality of life whenever possible at all stages of care.
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pacific Northwest Gastroenterology Society
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Washington State Medical Society