Mako™ is a breakthrough solution for knee and hip pain.
If knee or hip joint pain stops you from doing the activities you love, consider the benefits of Mako at Providence Orthopedic Institute, the only orthopedics program in southern Oregon offering partial knee resurfacing and total hip replacement using this innovative technology.
Live life more fully, faster.
We can help you step forward confidently and restore your active lifestyle. The advantages of Mako partial knee resurfacing can include:
- Minimally invasive procedures, resulting in shorter hospital stays, less scarring and better outcomes
- A smoother-feeling joint, thanks to precise technology and less impact on the healthy parts of your knee
The benefits of Mako total hip replacement can include:
- Pinpoint accuracy and a faster recovery, because of how the technology prepares the joint and implant
- A more natural-feeling joint and a better ability to maintain your correct leg length
- A longer-lasting implant, due to a decreased risk of abnormal wear on the joint
Individual results may vary. There are risks associated with any surgery, including Mako. Your doctor can explain these risks and help determine if Mako is right for you.
Learn how Mako is ideal for relieving pain caused by joint degeneration due to osteoarthritis or injury.
Learn how this procedure can help you get back in action.
If you have ongoing hip pain, see how this technology may help you find relief.