Volunteer with Global Partnerships or check out the other ways you can support global health by volunteering locally or internationally.
- Catholics Confront Global Poverty. Learn about the Catholic Church’s teachings and get involved with the action center.
- National Council of la Raza. Follow current events and future plans for Latino movements in the U.S.
- Causa, Oregon’s Immigrant Rights Organization. Stay involved with health equity, education and more for immigrant families.
Volunteer individually or as a team at our Medical Surplus Recovery Organization (MSRO) Warehouse in Lacey, WA. Volunteers will help sort, package or load products for shipment. Warehouse volunteering is open to the public. Experience handling medical supplies is helpful, but not required. Our warehouse is open Monday to Thursday and can accommodate groups of up to 12 volunteers at a time. Most volunteer shifts are 3 hours long; however, we will work with volunteers to determine the best shift length for them. Your help allows us to provide medical supplies to local community members and international partners that work in economically developing countries.
Local Learning and Engagement
- Gates Foundation, Grand Challenges in Global Health. Contribute your professional, unique knowledge to global health projects.
- Washington Global Health Alliance. Attend Washington events and follow global health news online.
- Host a World Food Day dinner using OxFam’s Dinner Discussion Guide and GROW method.
- Attend fun and interesting cultural events while learning about local advocacy at El Centro de la Raza in Seattle.
Shopping with a Conscience
- Ten Thousand Villages. Many fair trade handicrafts to choose from, both at store locations and online.
- Heifer International, Mercy Corps and World Vision Gifts. All three offer unique opportunities to give gifts in honor of someone.
- Equal Exchange Product Fundraising. Learn about how to organize a fair trade product fundraiser.
- SERRV is a nonprofit organization with a mission to eradicate poverty by providing opportunity and support to artisans and farmers worldwide.
Donate by Mail
If you would like to make your donation by mail, please make your check out to Providence Global Partnerships and mail it to:
1801 Lind Avenue SW
Renton, WA 98057