Providence Bridge Pedal is only possible because of the dedicated work of hundreds volunteers. Would you like to join us?
If so, please send an e-mail, selecting from the following list when you would like to volunteer.
|All volunteers receive free entry to any Bridge Pedal ride (unless otherwise noted).
|Saturday, Aug. 11
||Event Set-up at SW Naito Parkway
- Material prep and truck loading: noon to 3 p.m.
- Material prep and truck loading: 3-6 p.m.
- Hawthorne Bridge 6-9 p.m.
Day of Event - Sunday, Aug. 12
- Event Set-up: 4-7 a.m. (SW Naito Parkway)
- Ride Marshal: Assigned start time to noon (Receive free entry and T-shirt)
Ride marshals must have either first aid or bike repair skill. They do the ride in pairs on a prescribed route at a specific start time. They stop and provide assistance to cyclists who have had mechanical problems or a minor injury
- Start line: 6-10 a.m. (Receive free T-shirt)
- Registration/Will call: 5:30-9:30 a.m. (Receive free T-shirt)
- Finish line/T-shirts: (Receive free T-shirt)
- First shift: 6-10 a.m.
- Second shift: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Event clean up: (Receive free T-shirt)
- Hawthorne Bridge: 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Equipment repacking/truck loading: noon-3 p.m.