Why do we extend Epic EMR? It gives our hospitals and clinics a revolutionary way to manage patient health. We’re confident in its interoperability and over the years have witnessed independent hospitals and clinics and their patients experience the same benefits.
Looking closer, over the years hospitals and clinic providers have looked closely at replacing their electronic medical record (EMR). Previously, the need to change was based more on data and regulatory purposes (to avoid penalties). Today and looking ahead, practices are looking for interoperability and feature functions to help practice better medicine, receive appropriate reimbursements, improve their patient’s experience, and overall make their day better.
Epic Connect, through the power of Epic and the best practices of Providence, is incomparable when it comes to EMR interoperability and feature functions. Epic is comprehensive, tested, ready-to-roll and delivers quadruple aim: improving patient experience, improving population health, decreasing the cost of care and improving the work life of health care providers.
- 190 million patients have a current electronic record in Epic
- Epic is the most used EHR in hospitals or health system networks
- Epic has the highest satisfaction scores
- #1 overall software suite in KLAS (8th year in a row)
- Epic from Providence St. Joseph Health is comprehensive, tested, and ready-to-roll
- Zero major differences between Community Connect and Epic at Providence
- Supported with the unequalled stability and financial strength of Providence