Clinical Academy Consulting
The Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) Nursing Clinical Academy consulting branch supports the professional development of RN Residents, RN Fellows, and Professional Development Specialists in any care setting. PSJH was just listed by Forbes as the ninth best employer for new graduates and the highest ranking organization in the healthcare industry. This is your opportunity to engage with the nurse leaders who helped earn this ranking to learn what works, and what doesn’t. All PSJH Nursing Clinical Academy program managers:
- Are currently licensed RNs
- Hold a master’s degree in nursing or related field
- Hold board certifications in nursing professional development and/or specialty area
- Currently lead large-scale Residency / Fellowship programs in their specialty areas
What can we help you with? Review the questions below and click to reveal specifics for each service. For additional questions, please contact us.
Are you looking for the formula for a successful Nurse Residency/Fellowship?
We offer an 8-hour workshop and Q & A session
Included with visit:
- Business case for a Nursing Academy
- Overview of the implementation process
- Governance & leadership structure
- Operational structure
- Curriculum development process
- Our lessons learned
- Dedicated time with select RN program managers to discuss specific needs/questions
Are you looking for developed curriculum?
We offer evidenced-based, blended learning strategies designed to engage learners
- Preceptor Training Program
- Introduction to the Professional Nursing
- Adult Critical Care
- Behavioral Health
- Emergency Services
Are you looking for a custom curriculum to suit your specific needs?
We offer time with our consultants to craft a curriculum
Included with consultation:
- Creation of a custom curriculum in partnership with your nurse leaders/educators
- Appropriate for almost any setting and/or specialty, including simulation
Are you looking for clinical educator and/or nurse leader programs?
We offer our evidence-based, distance compatible programs for educators and leaders in nursing
- Nursing Professional Development Transition into Practice Fellowship
- Nurse Leader Fellowship
- Nurse Educator Workshop: Getting the Most Out of Your Educational Interventions (CNE Provided)
Are you looking to develop your team?
Simulation Workshop: “Learn how to make the most of your current simulation capabilities”
We offer a 2-day Simulation Facilitation Workshop designed to improve ALL levels of simulation.
Education Workshop: “Learn how to maximize outcomes by targeting & designing educational interventions”
We offer an 8-hour Education Workshop designed to cover the process of education from request to outcomes evaluation. Appropriate for educators, managers, and directors from nursing and other disciplines.