After moving back to Missoula following Medical School at Jefferson Medical School in Philadelphia, Residency and Chief Residency at the University of Minnesota and Fellowships in Cardiovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, I have made it my mission to bring the best possible cardiac care to our patients in Montana.
My practice specializes in the growing specialty of Structural Heart Disease and Coronary Intervention:
• Percutaneous Valve Therapies such as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
• Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement (TMVR)
• Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Replacement (TTVR)
• Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair with MitraClip
• Aortic Valvuloplasty
• Mitral Valvuloplasty
• Intra-Cardiac Defect Closure
o ASD Closure
o PFO Closure
o PDA Closure
o VSD Closure
o Paravalvular Leak Closure
• Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion
• Alcohol Septal Ablation
• Complex Chronic Total Occlusion Coronary Intervention.
• Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
• Loop Recorder Implantation
Additionally, I am actively involved in clinical research at the International Heart Institute of Montana and have been Principal Investigator in numerous clinical research trials.
Field of Study
Thomas Jefferson University - Philadelphia, PA
University Of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic - Minneapolis, MN
University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center - Denver, CO
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Having grown up in Montana, my family and I avail ourselves to all the natural wonders this state has to offer.
Fishing of course is in the blood, as any native Montanan will tell you.