Mission Hospital Foundation Corporate Partners are business leaders focused on providing companies and their employees with opportunities to support Mission Hospital and promote healthy living in our communities. Businesses and organizations, directly or through their employees and principals, that annually give cumulative gifts of $10,000 or more to Mission Hospital will be recognized as Corporate Partners.
Your support allows Mission Hospital to improve the health and quality of life in the communities we serve. As a Corporate Partner, your organization will increase its visibility in our community and realize benefits in return. Our most loyal corporate donors have seen the impact of their participation as community members increasingly support businesses that give back to their community. Employees have shared they prefer working for companies that support local causes. By partnering with Mission Hospital, your company has the opportunity to share in this experience.
Mission Hospital Foundation Corporate Partners - demonstrating that the Spirit of Giving and supporting the health of our community is simply good business.
View our Business Donor Directory.
Under the leadership of Rod McDermott from McDermott and Bull Executive Search, the Corporate Partners Committee is comprised of business leaders representing a variety of industries. They are committed to supporting the health of their community while having the opportunity to network with a purpose with other likeminded leaders. The group meets every other month to network and help establish valuable partnerships.
- Rod McDermott (Chair) - McDermott and Bull Executive Search
- Jim Bastian - Shulman Hodges & Bastian LLP
- Justin Davis - PersonalCare Physicians
- Robert Deshaies - Evolution 1
- Paul Gaarenstroom - Pacific Group Insurance
- Ira Hermann - Capstone Partners
- Charlene Jessup - Jessup Management Services
- Peter Lambert - Willis Towers Watson
- Gloria Luna - Luna Marble
- Jerry Morey - Morey & Associates
- Moni Mosharaf, MD - Aliso Kids Dental & Orthodontics
- Blaine Nelson - Farmers and Merchants Bank
- Chris Relth - Artemis Search Partners
- Lydia Schimmelpfenig - TEAMsmarts, Inc.
- Margarita Solazzo - Capella+Solazzo Design
- Tom Solazzo - Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP
- Ginger Thomas - Mission Hospital Employee Wellness
- Kory Tuominen, MD - PersonalCare Physicians
Corporate Partners Spirit of Giving Award Event
Mission Hospital Corporate Partners recently gathered at Monarch Beach Resort to recognize GSM Auto Group/Matt and Scott Gunderson for their philanthropic leadership with the Spirit of Giving Award. The award celebrates an organization or individual who lives the core values of Mission Hospital - Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity - and works to bring people together to foster a shared responsibility for the quality of life in our community.
Special thanks to our Corporate Partners whose generosity helps bring hope, healing and wellness to our community.
Distinguished Partner - $100,000
- Capstone Partners Financial - Ira Hermann
- Irvine Health Foundation
- Lugano Diamonds
- Monarch Beach Resort
- Nolet Spirits U.S.A.
- O'Connell Landscape Maintenance
- Private Management Group, Inc.
Executive Partner - $25,000
- Accredited Home Lenders
- The Allergan Foundation
- Ascom US, Inc.
- Audi Mission Viejo and Infiniti of Mission Viejo
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Citizens Business Bank
- Coast Radiology Imaging and Intervention, Inc.
- Douglass Family Mortuary
- Foundation Medicine
- Golden State Foods
- Healthcare Design & Construction, LLC
- McDermott & Bull
- Mission Heritage Medical Group
- Mission Viejo Emergency Medical Assoc.
- Orange County Neurosurgical Associates
- Pacific Rim Capital, Inc.
- Prestige Office Coffee
- Progressive Marketing Group
- Seabreeze Management Company, Inc.
- The Shops at Mission Viejo
- Shulman Hodges & Bastian LLP
Business Partner - $10,000
- Airgas USA, LLC (West Region)
- Antis Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc.
- Aquatic Technologies
- Bell Pipe & Supply Co.
- Bella Baby SoCal, LLC
- Brighton Collectibles
- California Commercial Real Estate Services
- Capella & Solazzo, Inc.
- Carrington Holdings Company
- CLIMATEC, LLC
- Community Orthopedic Group
- Diversified Thermal Services, Inc.
- Fairhaven Memorial Services
- Fluidmaster, Inc.
- Head and Neck Associates of Orange County
- Hein & Associates
- Jessup Management Services
- Kasdan LippSmith Weber Turner LLP
- KPFF Consulting Engineers
- Laguna Beach Books
- Lindholm Foundation
- Luna Marble, Granite and Tile
- Masson Family Foundation
- Meyer & Reeder, Inc.
- The Miller Law Firm
- Mission Anesthesia Consultants, Inc.
- Monarch Healthcare
- Monex Precious Metals
- Morey & Associates
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- O'Connor Laguna Hills Mortuary
- OneLegacy Foundation
- Pacific Mercantile Bank
- Parkway Clinical Laboratories
- Powdercoat Services, Inc.
- Reconstruction Experts
- Ricoh USA
- Strategic Storage Holdings, LLC
- Third Rock Ventures
- Union Bank
- Watston Wyatt & Co.
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- West Coast University and American Career College
- Western Digital
- Westways Staffing Services, Inc.
- WP Electric & Communications, Inc.
There are many ways you can be part of Mission Hospital's exciting growth, while creating wellness within your workplace. As a Corporate Partner, you will receive marketing opportunities and recognition throughout our hospital and community. Our goal is for our relationship to be mutually beneficial.
How you can help
- Major gifts/naming opportunities - Support significant program development and facility enhancements.
- Provide a corporate event sponsorship - The proceeds from philanthropic events benefit patient care by providing health education, nursing scholarships, health care programs, life-saving equipment, technology and much more. We can help identify a program or event that best fits the guidelines of your company sponsorship program. Levels vary for each event, but range from $300 to $250,000 with benefits at each level.
- Corporate grant - Funds support critical health care programs, services or capital projects.
- Matching gifts - Match your employees' contributions.
- Employee giving programs - Internal employee fundraising activities.
- Cause-related marketing - Round up promotions or percent of sales donation.
- Attend an event - Our sell-out fundraising events include a black tie Holiday Gala, fall and spring fashion shows and Golf Classic.
- Make an in-kind donation - Each event has an auction, raffle drawings and some have gift bags for the attendees. Ideal items include trips, dinners, electronics, gift certificates, golf balls, etc.
- Donate services - Printing or design of invitations, programs, food, beverages, etc.
- Volunteer your time - We are always lookking for volunteers to help at our various events, or on boards and committees.
- Become a member - Join one of our fundraising support groups.
- Attend a CEO Roundtable - Monthly morning/lunch meetings and hospital tours with Mission Hospital's chief executive. This is a great way to engage local executives, business owners and CEO's in the community.
Mission Hospital Foundation will work with you to design, create and implement a custom program that fits your business needs.For more information, please contact Jen Jones, Director of Major Gifts and Corporate Relations at 949-485-0268 or email@example.com.
Worksite wellness initiatives can help your business reduce health care costs, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism and improve employee engagement. Studies have shown an impressive return on investment - as much as six dollars for every dollar spent. Wellness programs provide a number of immediate benefits. From day one, they send an important message to employees: We value your health and well-being. This kind of personal message encourages productivity and helps retain top talent.
Mission Hospital Corporate Partners receive customized wellness benefits for executive leaders and employees. Your support contributes to our mission to improve the health and quality of life of people in the communities we serve.
Your benefits may include:
- Health risk identification tools - Health risk assessments and biometric screenings including body composition, blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels.
- Behavior modification programs - Including tobacco cessation, weight management, nutrition and diet, exercise, stress management, health coaching and workplace competitions/challenges.
- Education programs - Health fairs and seminars, lunch-and-learns, on-site activities and online health resources.
- Changes to workplace environment and culture - Tobacco bans, altering buildings and grounds to encourage walking, healthier foods in the workplace cafeteria and vending machines and wellness related management training and performance goals.