Canoga Park Urgent Care Family Medicine
Sat - Sun: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Canoga Park Urgent Care Family Medicine offers treatment for several non-emergency situations. If you know your condition is minor, it’s best not to tie up the emergency room. In fact, minor injuries and illnesses usually receive faster, less expensive treatment when they’re handled at home, at the doctor’s office or in an urgent care. Urgent care doctors can see you without an appointment for non-life threatening emergencies.
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Colds and flu-like symptoms
- Contusions and lacerations
- Headaches and body aches
- Minor burns
- Cuts and bites
- Falls, sprains, strains and broken bones
- Respiratory infections or allergies
- Physicals for school, sports and employers