St Joseph Heritage Orange - Chapman Laboratory
- Be well hydrated should there be a need for you to provide a urine specimen. Drinking water will also allow for a smooth and easy blood draw.
- For a lipid panel, please do not eat or drink anything except black tea/coffee (no cream or sugar) for 10-12 hrs.
- For glucose- blood sugar (part of a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel or a Basic Metabolic Panel) please do not eat or drink anything except black tea/coffee (no cream or sugar) for 8 hours.
- Fasting for longer than 12 hours is not recommended.
We believe in making a patient’s visit to our lab as fast and efficient, and as painless as possible. We understand that visiting a lab is not a favorite choice, which is why we strive to treat every patient as a unique individual and not just a number. We take great pride in our professionalism and dedication to make people comfortable when they visit us.
- Hematology and Coagulation
- Blood Banking