A sixteen-week program where the average weight loss is 1 POUND per week!*
In the United States, one in three women and one in five men are trying to lose weight. Most spend a lot of time focusing on what they can’t eat or shouldn’t do. MakeItFit is a positive approach towards weight management where you'll learn how to successfully take gradual steps toward changing your eating and physical activity behaviors.
Each week, MakeItFit participants will learn how to:
- Maintain a healthy, balanced eating plan
- Portion Distortion and impact on our eating behaviors
- Maintain an exercise plan
- Manage high risk eating situations
- In addition to the weekly group sessions, each participant will receive a workbook and other materials, plus a free membership to the St. Patrick Hospital fitness facility and one hour of supervised exercise.
$25/Session; includes supervised exercise instruction and gym membership. Insurance will be billed.
For more information or to save your place, call:
Providence Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition Center
MakeItfit is led by Sara Engberg RD, CDE who is a licensed nutritionist and has attended the Certification in Adult Weight Management Training sponsored by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is experienced in lifestyle modification and will help you design an individualized eating and activity plan to help you lose weight.
*Based on the LIFESTEPS® evidence-based weight loss program.