Maternity and Family Centered Education
Community Outreach offers a wide range of classes designed to help expecting moms, dads and families make informed, healthy choices about their pregnancy, birth, and early child-rearing. From planning a pregnancy to learning how to care for a newborn, our classes cover a continuum of related health care topics to improve the health and quality of life for growing families.
- Support and health information as you and your family prepare for the birth of your child
- Guidance about resources available in the community
- Education about nutrition and diet
Health promotion so you will achieve the best outcome for your family
- Lamaze (Childbirth Preparation)
- Infant Massage
- Car Seat Safety
- Newborn Care
- Pre-Admission Tour
- Sibling Preparation and more
You may register for Maternity & Family Centered Classes by calling 877-449-3627.