- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
When you choose Providence Medical Group - Progress Ridge, you're choosing more than a primary care provider or clinic location. You're choosing an integrated network of caregivers, specialists and clinical programs dedicated to compassionate, patient-centered health care. It's all part of your medical home: a coordinated approach that brings together an expert team focused on caring for you: body, soul and mind.
As a patient-centered medical home, we provide primary care for the whole family.
- Preventive care, screenings and immunizations
- Anxiety and depression
- Care of skin disorders
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Back and joint problems
- Diet, exercise and nutrition
- OB/GYN services
- Physical therapy
Services for established patients include:
- Behavioral health
- Care management
Providence Medical Group wants to help ease the way of our patients by providing new patient medical forms and privacy notice information in advance of their first visit.
Please complete the medical records transfer form to transfer personal medical records from another doctor or hospital to our office.
Adult forms and information
Please review the information and complete this form prior to your first appointment.
Pediatric forms and information
Complete developmental questionnaire and checklist prior to a well-child exam: