Palliative Care Program
Providence Home and Community Care
Palliative Care is supportive care for persons facing a serious illness and can be provided in conjunction with curative treatment. Our team addresses the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of every patient and family and facilitates patient automony, access to information and choice.
- Optimizes quality of life by anticipating, preventing and treating symptoms
- Provides advanced management of pain and other distressing symptoms
- If desired and appropriate, facilitates transition to Hospice Services for end-of-life comfort care
St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services, Home Health is owned by St. Joseph Health. Our St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services includes: Home Health, Hospice and Infusion Pharmacy.
We are committed to:
- Serve you and your family with personalized care planning, professional services and caring relationships within our health care ministry
- Provide excellent medical care that is holistic and seamless across St. Joseph Health
- Provide comfort, offering everything we can to manage pain and symptoms
- Bring compassionate care to strengthen relationships meaning and hope
- Communicate with you and your family so that you are central in decision-making
- Achieve the best quality of life for you and your family
- Support your family and loved ones