Providence Home Care - Anaheim
Providence Home Care - Anaheim
There comes a time in life when you or a loved one may need a little extra help to stay safe at home. At Providence Home Care, we’re committed to assisting you with everyday tasks big and small to lighten your load and help you remain independent.
Before home care begins, a trusted care advisor will meet with you to evaluate you or your loved one’s needs. A comprehensive home care plan is developed in collaboration with family, caregivers, and/or clinical support before services begin. By getting to know our clients from the outset, we can reassess services as health and care requirements change over time.
With hundreds of personal caregivers serving clients at all hours of the day, Providence Home Care will customize a schedule that fits your needs. From daily grocery shopping, meal preparation, and walks in the park to medication reminders, assistance with activities of daily living, and companionship, our caregivers make it possible for seniors to live in their own home.
Serving Southern California
We provide home care services throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire/High Desert communities. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. For more information or to initiate the referral process, please call 866-279-9991 or e-mail us at PHC-Intake@stjoe.org.
Flexible Care Plans
Whether your loved one needs around-the-clock care or you would simply like someone to be at home while you run errands or take a break, Providence Home Care will work with you to develop a customized care plan that works for your family.
We take the time to listen and fully understand your individual situation so we can provide the types of home care services that will improve quality of life, as well as bring peace of mind.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care and bath visits
- Hourly care (day and night shifts)
- Overnight care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Companionship and comfort care
- Respite care
- Transportation for appointments and help with errands
- Transportation home from the hospital
- Managing Alzheimer's/dementia care
- End-of-life care (hospice) and palliative care
- Post-surgery and rehabilitation
Providence Home Care’s Private Duty Nursing services include, but are not limited to:
- Skilled nursing care for those who require a higher level of care
- Medication management provided by an RN
Highly Skilled Team
Everyone on the Providence Home Care team has been chosen for their top-notch skills, along with their caring nature. Every caregiver who enters your home will be a licensed professional - whether it's an RN or LVN to tend to medical needs, or a Home Care Aide to assist with activities of daily living.
Our team includes:
- Care advisor - provides clinical oversight to clients and other team members, creates individualized care plans and reassess clients' needs on an ongoing basis.
- Registered Nurse – provides clinical oversight to clients and other team members and develops and directs the care for all skilled nursing patients.
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) - provides skilled nursing care as needed.
- Home Care Aids (HCAs) - assist with patients' daily living activities.
We understand that the decision to welcome a caregiver into your home isn’t easy. That is why we carefully screen and select trustworthy licensed caregivers what meet the same high standards we require for all Providence nurses and staff. Our selection and employment process include:
- A comprehensive national background check
- Mandatory drug screening for all caregivers
- Pre-employment physical and health screening
- All caregivers are employees and covered by our Bond, Workers’ Compensation, and Liability insurance.
- In-depth orientation and training
- Ongoing education and certifications including CPR
We are proud to have multilingual team members to better serve our community.
AffiliationProvidence Home Care is part of Providence Home and Community Care, division of Providence. We provide caregiver/companion services under its Home Care Organization license as well as private duty nursing under its skilled nursing license.
Caring ConsultWe invite you to give us a call to book a free consultation with one of our care advisors. Together we will help develop a customized care plan specific to you or your loved ones needs and manage your care. You can reach us at 866-279-9991.
We know that finding the right caregiver for a loved one can be overwhelming. You can trust Providence Home Care to provide value-based care and peace of mind. We offer one-on-one personalized care tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients and family.
We are experts in delivering exceptional care services at home, allowing your loved one to remain independent in their familiar, comfortable environment.
Click here for an easy reference guide on How to Select a Caregiver Agency.
Maybe you've noticed that the mail is piling up or that mom has unexplained weight loss. Admitting that your loved one may need in-home help can be a difficult step. Accepting that you need assistance is not easy for people as they age. Sometimes the burden falls on the family to recognize the signs that a loved one may need extra help in the home.
We have developed a checklist to help guide you through this process. Our staff of licensed professionals are available to assist you in determining what type of care your loved one may need. Please call 866-279-9991 to discuss your care needs.
Quality and safetyPatient safety and quality care are of paramount concern at Providence Home and Community Care. We have implemented a number of strategies to achieve continuous improvement in this area. Our patient safety officer combats safety challenges by developing safer procedures and educating our staff about these improved methods. In addition, we encourage our patients to participate in our efforts to increase safe practices in their home.
- Just wanted to thank you for all the care and support that was provided on behalf of my mom. Without your caregivers, we wouldn't have been able to keep my mom at home. I know she could be a challenge sometimes but her caregivers were all so patient with her. Your company provides a great service for seniors and their families. We really appreciate all you do.
- My wife & I would like to express our appreciation for the outstanding service our care giver provides us. She is an amazing help, willing to do anything to assist us. She is efficient, caring and sincere! We are blessed to have her service!
- Your caregivers and staff are professional and know what they’re doing.
- Great customer service overall, outstanding communication with scheduling along with competent and caring caregivers.
- They have an amazing ability to cover caregiver requests even on short notice. The office staff is caring and very efficient.
- Excellent service with routine follow up. Our caregiver is like part of the family. We love her!
- Our caregiver is wonderful. She is very caring with a great sense of humor. And, of course, she is very good at taking care of my wife.
- The people provided to assist my mother were professional and did their job right. Also, the office staff is wonderful and always helpful when I call in with any questions or concerns.
- Thanks for all the care you provided for my Mom. The caregivers were well trained and qualified.
- Your company was very reliable. The caregivers were on time and friendly, and very good with my husband. I would definitely use your company again.
- They have compassionate caregivers and an organized office staff.
- Good caregivers and great communication.
- They have been very responsive to our concerns. Checked by often to get feedback on the caretakers provided.
- My Dad is no longer here with us, but the caregivers did such a great job with him and helped my Mom around the house. All the caregivers we met did such a wonderful job. It made this time so much better than the alternative. Our sincere thanks for all you did!