Layla Paige's Nature Walk for TrinityKids Care
Hosted by Actor – Comedian – Musician Jack Black
Saturday, October 12, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
South Coast Botanic Garden
26300 Crenshaw Blvd.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, California 90274
Join us for our first annual Layla Paige’s Nature Walk for TrinityKids Care, hosted by actor, comedian and musician, Jack Black, star of the upcoming film Jumanji: The Next Level and one-half of the rock-folk comedy group Tenacious D. Community and corporate leaders, children and their families will gather together for a nature walk through the beautiful gardens and waterfalls. Entertainment by Jack Black and others, food and activity booths, and art created by TrinityKids Care patients and their families are included in this fabulous morning. We will celebrate the life and legacy of Layla Paige and all patients and families touched by TrinityKids Care. All proceeds benefit TrinityKids Care, a program of Providence TrinityCare Hospice.
- $ 35 per person
- $ 15 for children ages 3 – 17 years
- No charge for children under 3 years
Registration fee includes Layla Paige Nature Walk T- Shirt and raffle ticket
After you register, invite your family, friends and co-workers to sponsor you!
Commit to fundraise in honor of Layla Paige and in support of TrinityKids Care.
Win great prizes at every level.
- $500 and above – $50 Restaurant Gift Cards / 5 additional raffle tickets
- $1,000 and above – $100 Amazon Gift Cards / 10 additional raffle tickets
- $2,000 and above – Aquarium of the Pacific Behind the Scenes Tour for 4 /15 additional raffle tickets
- $3,000 and above – Meet-and-Greet time with Jack Black for 4 guests / 20 additional raffle tickets
- $5,000 and above – Two Disneyland One-Day Passes and Meet-and-Greet with Jack Black for 6 guests /25 additional raffle tickets
We invite you to sponsor this inaugural fundraising event celebrating the life and legacy of Layla Paige and all families touched by TrinityKids Care. In appreciation of your gift, we offer exclusive event and recognition benefits, including a personal “meet-and-greet” with Jack Black, star of the upcoming film Jumanji: The Next Generation and one-half of the rock-folk comedy group Tenacious D.
- 7:30 a.m. – Registration opens
- 8:00 a.m. – Meet-and-greet with Jack Black –for those friends who have raised a minimum of $3,000
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies – Join Jack Black and others for entertainment, group warm-up exercises and more!
- 9:30 a.m. – LAYLA PAIGE’S NATURE WALK FOR TRINITYKIDS CARE
- 10:00 a.m. – Family fun booths, food, drink, entertainment, TKC art auction, and more!
- 11:00 am – Raffle prize winners announced by Jack Black
Family Fun Booths
Layla Paige’s Nature Walk will be a fabulous day for adults and kids of all ages. Join us for craft tables, bubble machines, game tables, selfie photo booths, and more – something for everyone!
Food and Drink
Water, generously provided by Niagara Water, will be available at the Walk and on the trail.
Bagels, fresh fruit, orange juice and granola bars should give you plenty of energy and, don’t miss the cotton candy, popcorn and shaved ice machines!
TrinityKids Care Art Auction
Stop by the TrinityKids Care art auction to bid on original paintings created by TrinityKids Care patients, or their family and friends influenced by the work of TrinityKids Care.
The Benefactor – TrinityKids Care
TrinityKids Care, the only dedicated pediatric hospice and palliative care program in Los Angeles and Orange Counties provides compassionate end-of-life care to children and adolescents. TrinityKids Care was created in 2001 to help children with life-limiting illnesses live as normally as possible for as long as possible in their own homes. The mission of TrinityKids Care to provide compassionate service to all regardless of their ability to pay is made possible through the generous support of the community. Layla Paige was one of the nearly 2,000 patients cared for by TrinityKids Care since its inception. Her story and video can be viewed at trinitykidscare.com.