News and Events
Hear from fellow supporters about why they care — and why they give.
- Mary and Jay Flaherty Give $5 Million To Saint John’s Health Center Foundation
- Broads Donate $1 Million To Providence Saint John’s Health Center Establishing “The Broad Center for Robotic Joint Replacement”
- Keeping the Promise - Saint John’s Health Center Foundation Commits Over $1.2 Million to Local Community Health Programs
- A Vital Gift to Saint John’s Nursing Program
- Ahmanson Foundation Gift Supports Specimen Repository
- A Gift from the Ahmanson Foundation Set to Improve CFDC Facilities
- Ambassadors for Saint John’s: For 40 years, the Foundation has provided leadership and philanthropic support
- Doing the Right Thing: Shelby Notkin’s instinct to support hospitals developed early in life
View highlights from our past events.
For event information, email us.
Saint John’s Health Center 75th Anniversary Gala Celebration
On Saturday, October 21st, the Saint John’s Health Center Foundation in collaboration with the Irene Dunne Guild will commemorate the 75th Anniversary of Saint John’s Health Center with a one-of-a-kind gala celebration in Culver City!
Irene Dunne Guild: Think Pink for Women's Wellness
Guild members and their guests celebrated Mother’s Day and learned how they can support essential programs, services and technology at Saint John's at the Irene Dunne Guild’s annual Think Pink for Women’s Wellness. The Upper Bel-Air Bay Club served as the site of this popular gathering, which featured speakers on women's and other health topics and a can't-miss boutique. The guild is led by president Brenda McDonald, and Melinda Casey chaired the event. See photos ›
4th of July Palisades/Will Rogers 5K and 10K Run
It’s a Pacific Palisades tradition and the perfect way for the entire family to celebrate the birth of our country. Saint John’s Health Center is the title sponsor of this community run/walk that’s suitable for all ages. All proceeds benefit Will Rogers Race Foundation, which supports youth charities.
Co-hosted by the Irene Dunne Guild and the Saint John’s Health Center Foundation board of trustees, this elegant annual gala raises critical funds to support cutting-edge services and equipment at Saint John’s. Kathleen McCarthy Kostlan (Foundation trustee), on behalf of the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation, was honored with the Spirit of Saint John’s Award, actress Jennifer Beals received the Caritas Award and Olympian Allyson Felix was presented with the inaugural Hope & Inspiration Award. Alisan Porter (season 10 winner of The Voice) performed. Co-chairs: Judy Beck and Kathy Yawitz.
Welcome to the magazine for Saint John’s Health Center Foundation, Saint John’s. As you read through the following publications, we will be sharing with you a more comprehensive view of your Health Center, one that combines Saint John’s Medical Center, John Wayne Cancer Institute and Pacific Neurosciences Institute, while keeping you up to date on our philanthropic efforts.