Providence Saint Joseph Foundation enables the Medical Center to keep pace with advances in lifesaving technology while responding to the unique needs of our San Fernando Valley community. Through the generosity of our neighbors, the Foundation will continue to ensure that our Medical Centers remain places of hope to all who come to us in need. Our Medical Centers are sincerely grateful to know that exceptional individuals are there for us when we need them. Each and every day, lives are touched, saved, made better because of your generosity. Our donors touch lives.
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center is the second-largest hospital serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys. Founded in 1943 by the Sisters of Providence, we are known for advanced technology, including the use of robotics, to bolster a tradition of high-quality care. Providence Saint Joseph receives numerous awards each year, including Healthgrades’ Recipient of the General Surgery Excellence Award™ and the Distinguished Hospital Award – Clinical Excellence™, both for three years in a row. We also received the 2016 American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines®– Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
As a non-profit organization, we rely on community philanthropy as we strive for excellence in all that we do – and to provide the best care possible to the patients and families we serve.
Your contributions enable us to purchase essential medical equipment and keep pace with technology, to improve our programs and facilities, and to offer valuable clinical education for our nurses and caregivers of all kinds.
Your generosity enables our doctors, nurses and clinicians to provide the highest quality care to thousands of patients in their hour of need. Our mission to provide compassionate service to all who need it is possible because of the support we receive from friends like you.
A few of the important needs at Providence Saint Joseph we are so grateful to be able to meet with your gifts include:
- Support for our Palliative Care Services
- Improvements and upgrades in our Breast Cancer Services
- New rehabilitation technologies in our Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
- Update on Minutes Matter Campaign and construction progress
- Support for Cancer Research studies at the Disney Family Cancer Center (DFCC)
- DFCC Second Floor Conference Room Remodel with new technology for Virtual Tumor Boards
- Specialized care at our Center for Clinical Genetics and Genomics within the DFCC
- The purchase of NICVIEW™ Camera systems and other leading-edge medical technologies in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The NICVIEW™ system allows family and friends to remotely see our NICU’s newborns on any computer, tablet or smartphone, 24/7
Providence St. Joseph Health wants you to connect with us to connect you to the best in health care for you and your family. Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see what’s new at Providence: new programs, new classes, upcoming events and the latest medical news. Navigate around our websites and find physicians, specialists and other experts. And keep in touch with us by following our blog. There’s always something new at Providence. Just make the connection. Thank you for your interest in Providence St. Joseph Health.