Providence Holy Cross offers programs and services in the Santa Clarita Valley to give residents greater access to the high-quality care. For more than 50 years, we have served Santa Clarita residents both at our Mission Hills hospital and now here in Santa Clarita at our outpatient health center.
We offer comprehensive outpatient services that complement the many inpatient services offered at our hospital in Mission Hills, and access to Providence-affiliated physicians who can provide the expertise to treat and prevent a variety of health conditions.
Providence Holy Cross Health Center in Santa Clarita is located on McBean and Valencia in the heart of the Santa Clarita Valley.
Outpatient services at Providence Holy Cross Health Center in Santa Clarita include:
- Family medicine – primary care services for the entire family
- Quality Family and Urgent Care Center – staffed by a team of board-certified physicians; open 7 days a week
- Providence Holy Cross Imaging Center – offering the latest advancements in medical imaging, including advanced MRI, multi-slice CT and the Santa Clarita Valley's first combined PET/CT
- Cancer physician office – medical oncologists and consultation appointments
- Providence Summit Surgery Center – for shorter, less complicated outpatient surgeries
- Providence Rehabilitation Services – physical therapy and other rehabilitation services to help patients return to normal daily activities