COVID-19 Ways To Help
In these uncertain and rapidly changing times, St. Joseph Hospital remains firmly committed to the health and well-being of our patients, our staff and the community. In 1912, the Sisters of St. Joseph traveled to California to establish an educational ministry and in 1918 an influenza epidemic transitioned their focus from education to healthcare for our dear neighbor by founding St. Joseph Hospital in Orange in 1929. Today, in the spirit and mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, we are still caring for the dear neighbor and COVID-19 is unchartered water. Together, we will weather this storm.
Here is a resource to get answers to many of your Coronavirus questions: https://coronavirus.providence.org/
Here is how you can help:
DONATIONS of any size are needed and can be contributed through our GREATEST NEED FUND here
Your contributions will…
- Be utilized to assist in emergency response efforts
- Provide additional food and support to frontline caregivers while working
- Organize efforts to secure more masks and other personal protective equipment during this shortage
- Get accurate, actionable information to the Dear Neighbor
- Allow St. Joseph Hospital to continue to plan for our long term needs so we remain nimble and prepared to handle the unknown
CONTRIBUTE IN-KIND DONATIONS. You can email: Foundation@stjoe.org if you would like to help. All items must be NEW/UNUSED:
URGENT NEEDS in order of greatest need:
N95 masks (Greatest need is size small; regular size also needed)
Additionally we need:
- Sponsored meals for frontline caregivers
- Raffle items for our caregivers to keep their spirits up
We welcome your other creative ideas!
VENDORS: The Foundation does not negotiate hospital vendors. You can email: COVIDsupplies@providence.org
Your support NOW is more critical than ever before, not only to protect yourself and your family, but to help stop the spread of this virus in our community.