Trauma and Fractures
Our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and dedicated Orthopedic team offers state-of-the-art treatment and follow-up care for adult and pediatric trauma patients. Bringing the collaborative expertise of nearly a dozen different orthopedic subspecialties to bear, we treat the entire spectrum of traumatic injuries with expediency.
Evolved techniques and advanced technologies allow us to create superior outcomes for our patients. Having a full continuum of care means we’re prepared to help when an emergency arises, when interventions are needed, and when the after-effects of traumatic injuries need expert medical attention.
We specialize in:
- Minimally-invasive fracture stabilization
- Joint dislocations and ligament injuries
- Complex soft tissue reconstruction
- Complex fractures of the upper and lower extremity
- Minimally invasive bone grafting
- Spine trauma
- Post-traumatic arthritis
- Acetabular fracture care
- Infected fractures and osteomyelitis
- Treatment of nonunions and malunions (fractures not healing in the correct alignment)