- A maximum of two visitors (three in a private room) may be with the patient at one time.
- The patient lounge or the hospital lobby is used by visitors while waiting to visit a patient.
- Visitation hours are between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. One visitor may be allowed to spend the night. Please discuss with the patient’s caregiver.
- For health reasons, it is recommended that children under 2 years of age remain at home unless there are special circumstances. Please discuss these circumstances with your nurse.
- Children of any age cannot be left unattended on the hospital campus.
- Visitors coming to the Intensive Care and Critical Care units should obtain prior approval by phone from the waiting room or main lobby.
- Other than visitors to Obstetrical Units, children under 12 years of age are not permitted.
- Children under 12 are not permitted in MICU, SICU and CVICU.
- Only siblings are allowed on Obstetrical Units.
- Any siblings with illness, or symptoms of communicable disease will not be permitted.
- Children are allowed to visit as long as they are healthy and attended by an adult at all times.
- Friends or family members who have a cold, sore throat or sickness of any kind are not allowed to visit.
- No living plants, flowers or items with moss are allowed on the unit at any time. These items carry fungus and bacteria, which can be harmful to our patients.
- Visitation hours are between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. daily