St. Joseph Hospital views every interaction with patients as an opportunity to serve in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange. Here's a sampling of patient satisfaction survey comments:
- "This hospital and staff are excellent I can't think of anything that needs improving. All safety is excellent - thank you for your wonderful care."
- "We are very much appreciative of the services provided at your facility. On the two occasions in your care, both were made pleasant by the staff's professional and caring manner. Even before receiving your correspondence, we had planned sending notification of our appreciation and acknowledgment of the staff's dedication. From explaining procedures to the caring touch of a warm blanket, along with their patience. Congratulations to a staff of great employees for a job very well done!"
- "I was there for a sleep study so I had no contact with a doctor or nurse. The person who did the study was very helpful and cared for my needs. Overall the study was informative and helpful. I was very pleased with the care I received. I would recommend this study to others."
- "Everyone was so pleasant it made me more at ease. I didn't worry about anything."
- "The sleep study tech who did my study was very professional, answered my questions, and was helpful in making me calm/comfortable about the process."