Trauma and Fractures
Our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons offer state-of-the-art treatment and follow-up care for adult and pediatric trauma cases. Offering the expertise of nearly a dozen different orthopedic subspecialties, we successfully treat the entire range of traumatic injuries, from isolated fractures to the most complicated orthopedic emergencies.
Advanced techniques—including minimally invasive surgery, advanced external fixation, and the use of bone graft substitutes and bone-forming proteins—allow us to create superior outcomes for our patients. We also successfully treat the after-effects of traumatic injuries, including nonunions (fractures that do not heal), bone infections, and arthritis.
We specialize in:
- Minimally-invasive fracture stabilization
- Joint dislocations and ligament injuries
- Complex soft tissue reconstruction
- Complex fractures of the upper and lower extremity
- Minimally invasive bone grafting
- Spine trauma
- Post-traumatic arthritis
- Acetabular fracture care
- Infected fractures and osteomyelitis
- Treatment of nonunions and malunions (fractures that do not heal in the correct alignment)