To better serve patients and visitors, St. Jude Medical Center offers both self and valet parking options. Long-term parking passes are available for purchase at the Valencia Mesa lobby and Harbor valet podium.
Self Parking: Valencia Mesa Parking Lot
Free parking is available for the first 30 minutes. A pay station is available in the exit lane of the lot. Rates are as follows:
- 0-30 minutes: Free
- 31-60 minutes: $2
- $1 for every additional 30 minutes after the first hour
- Daily maximum charge of $10
- Weekly Pass $20: Valid for seven days after the first use
- Monthly Pass $50: Valid for 30 days after first use
- 3-Month Pass $100: Valid for 90 days after first use
Valet Parking: Harbor Entrance
Valet parking is available at the main hospital entrance on Harbor Blvd. Rates are as follows:
- $8 flat rate includes assistance loading/unloading items, easy transition into building and multiple entrances/exits per day.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 5:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- All self-parking, walk-up stations and valet parking accept cash, debit or credit cards (Amex, Visa or Mastercard). Bills larger than $20 are not accepted at walk-up pay stations.
Disabled parking is available in both lots. If parking in the Harbor lot, walk-up pay stations are located near the front entrance of the hospital. Please take your parking ticket and pay for your parking at walk-up station before returning to your vehicle to leave the hospital.
For questions, please contact 714-992-3000 ext. 6757.