COVID-19 Emergency Response & Recovery
Every day—and in times in crisis—St. Jude Medical Center is there for its community. Likewise, this community has never hesitated to reciprocate its heartfelt support for St. Jude.
At this moment, your support is more critical than ever. The COVID-19 crisis is having multiple ripple effects across the lives of patients, families and healthcare workers in North Orange County.
The Most Immediate Way to Support
Make a gift to St. Jude’s Neighbors Helping Neighbors Emergency Response & Recovery Campaign. Your donation will help:
- Respond to the clinical needs of patients and families affected by the COVID-19 virus
- Strengthen St. Jude’s current and future emergency preparedness and response efforts
- Provide resources to support the health and well-being of our frontline healthcare workers
- Care for low-income and vulnerable populations who are experiencing a reduction of health and safety net services as a result of COVID-19
Other Ways to Support
- Email Mandi.Archuleta@stjoe.org to learn more about equipment donations and other in-kind giving opportunities
- Send or scan a note of appreciation for our caregivers by email (PDF or JPG files are preferred)
Thank You for Your Generosity
St. Jude is immensely grateful for the outpouring of support it has already received from the community. Join us on Facebook to see how local residents and organizations have rallied together to care for St. Jude's patients, caregivers and community.