Preparing For Your Visit
We encourage you to make an appointment as soon as possible to connect with your physician, coordinate any ongoing care, and discuss your own personal health care needs.
You may schedule an appointment with your primary care physician by calling the office during normal business hours. Click here to find a physician near you. When visiting your doctor’s office, bring your health insurance card and co-payment, if applicable. Please note that we collect toward deductibles at the time of service. View accepted insurance plans.
If you are new to our group, please complete new patient paperwork prior to your first visit, and arrive approximately 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to be registered into our electronic medical record system.
Please bring the completed paperwork with you to your appointment. English and Spanish forms are available for your convenience.
- New Patient Registration Form (English)
- New Patient Registration Form (Spanish)
- New Patient History Form
- Notice of Privacy Practice
Other useful resources and forms:
How do I become a member of St. Mary High Desert Medical Group?
If you have an HMO:
- Choose a physician you think would best meet your needs.
- Call the member services number located on the back of your health plan card.
- Provide the physician's name and provider ID number and ask that your care be switched to the new physician.
- Your health plan will send you a new card, and you can begin accessing care with the doctor you selected.
If you have a PPO:
Make an appointment with the physician of your choice and call for the services you need.
What health plans do you accept?
We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare supplement plans. We also accept cash and credit cards. View a complete listing of health plans we accept.
Where can I access the patient portal?
Do you offer financial assistance?