The Reimagined Project at Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
We’re building a world-class hospital in the Valley. We invite you to make history with us.
The Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center has served the greater Valley for nearly five decades. A Providence hospital since 2008, it’s consistently been recognized for excellence and is currently ranked among the top 50 hospitals in America by HealthGrades®. We’ve also received HealthGrades’ Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence five years in a row. Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana is a non-profit community hospital with extraordinary capabilities. But the increasing pace of healthcare needs in the greater San Fernando Valley necessitates expansion.
The best of Providence. The best of Cedars-Sinai.
Working in close partnership, Providence and Cedars-Sinai have joined forces to build the all-new Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. Scheduled for completion in 2023, this world-class medical campus will bring the future of healthcare to Tarzana and the greater San Fernando Valley.
Your new hospital. At a glance.
- An expanded, ultra-modern Emergency Department
- State-of-the-art operating rooms
- A new, five-story patient tower featuring all private rooms
- An expanded cancer center in partnership with Cedars-Sinai
- A world-class cardiovascular surgery center in partnership with Cedars-Sinai
- An all-new pediatrics wing, NICU and PICU, in partnership with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Advanced, integrated technology for patients and physicians, deployed throughout the hospital
- The latest in seismic safety measures
- A brand-new parking structure
Why we need your help.
This new hospital is a critical investment in Tarzana. When you consider what it takes to build and maintain a modern medical campus in an age of increasingly small margins in healthcare, it’s easy to see why a non-profit organization can’t do this alone. We must rely on the generosity of our neighbors to continue to provide Tarzana with the very best in healthcare. Join us.
Make a gift today. Contact the Foundation at 818-757-4384 or CAFoundation@Providence.org