- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
About Our Clinic
Welcome to Providence Urgent Care – Midtown. We’re pleased to offer same-day, quality care to the Anchorage community.
If you have an injury or illness that is non-life-threatening, but need to be seen right away, think of us as an alternative to the ER. You’ll find us on West Northern Lights Blvd., centrally located in the heart of Midtown’s shopping area.
Walk in, or reserve a spot in line and get text message updates when we’re ready to see you. We do our best to see reservations on time, but will communicate if things change.
What We Treat
- Allergies and asthma
- Bronchitis, colds and coughs
- Burns and bites
- COVID-19 symptoms
- COVID-19 testing (Available for people with symptoms.)
- Eye and ear infections
- Fever and flu
- Hives and rashes
- Minor cuts needing stitches
- Nausea and vomiting
- Respiratory and sinus infections
- Sprains, strains and athletic injuries
- STI/STD screening and treatment
- Strep throat
- Uncomplicated back and neck injuries
- Urinary tract infections
- Wounds and skin infections
If you or a loved one are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Note that not every insurance provider network is listed. Please verify coverage with your health plan.