- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Providence Urgent Care offers an immediate, non-emergency medical care at a low cost seven days a week without an appointment. X-rays and lab tests also can be done on site. Providence Medical Group Urgent Care is the only walk-in clinic in Walla Walla certified by the Urgent Care Association of America.
Urgent Care is a convenient alternative to an emergency room visit for patients who can't get in to see their regular physician, can't get away from work to receive care, or become ill or injured outside of regular office hours. Follow-up care and physician referral services are available for those patients who do not already have a personal physician.
Our nearby ExpressCare clinic offers another treatment option for minor injuries or illnesses.
If you have a life-threatening condition, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency department.
Conditions we treat
- Colds and flu
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Ear infections, sore throats, migraines and fever
- Minor injuries including lacerations, minor burns, sprains and simple fractures
- COVID-19 test (Available for those with symptoms. We do not provide asymptomatic COVID testing at this location.)
- Lab tests