Instructor and Training Center Faculty Forms
- Instructor Policy and Procedures
- Next Steps after Your Instructor Course
- Material Price List
- How to Claim an eCard
- How to Enter Rosters and Order Materials
Training Center Faculty Forms
As Training Center Faculty (TCF), you have the ability to train and mentor new American Heart Association Instructors. Below are some tools that can help you with instructor training classes and your ability to mentor those who are qualified. Once the instructor candidate has been monitored, sign the paperwork in the instructor packet and have the instructor order their card online.
- Instructor Initial Packet
- Instructor Renewal Packet
- Training Center Faculty Roles & Responsibilities
- Training Center Faculty Application
If you are not currently Training Center Faculty (TCF), but wish to become TCF under Health Training, learn more about our course or call 509-242-4264 for more information.