A joint service of Providence St. Peter Hospital and Senior Services for South Sound, South Sound Care Connection provides care solutions for seniors and their families, including family consultation, in-home assessments, long-term care planning, arranging home services, arranging respite care. Our fees are set according to a sliding scale.
- Providence Blanchet House, a 21-unit facility, is located on Military Road adjacent to Providence Centralia Hospital.
- Providence Rossi House, a 16-unit facility, is also located adjacent to Providence Centralia Hospital.
Blanchet House and Rossi House feature one-bedroom units with kitchenettes and common areas designed to accommodate aging adults.
- Providence Place, a 39-unit facility built especially for low-income, aging seniors.
- Providence St. Francis House, is a 60-unit facility located near Providence St. Peter Hospital.
- Providence Mother Joseph Care Center, is a skilled nursing facility offering transitional care, long-term care and a special care unit for Alzheimer’s residents.
With multidisciplinary teams focused on seniors, we make it easy to manage your health as you get older.
Our PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs offer comprehensive health care and social services to help the elderly remain healthy and independent.
Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care
We know that being diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease - or caring for someone who has - is challenging to say the least. Though there are no cures, Providence offers therapies, specialized facilities and meaningful care to help you travel this part of your life journey.