When you Choose Providence in Southern California, you’re choosing extraordinary care.
If you’re looking for extraordinary health care for you and your family, look no further. We are Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Providence in Southern California has thousands of primary care and specialty physicians to choose from, at award-winning hospitals that provide the highest quality of care. Choose Providence and choose it all.
In Orange County, you know us as Hoag*, Mission, St. Joseph and St. Jude… and in Apple Valley, St. Mary. In Los Angeles County, we’re Little Company of Mary, Saint John’s, Tarzana, Saint Joseph and Holy Cross.
Together, we are one extraordinary health system.
Choose a Health Plan
Access to hospitals you want vary from plan to plan. Make sure your plan includes Providence and participating hospitals, medical groups and affiliated physicians. Which best describes your situation?
Your employer purchases your health insurance
You purchase health insurance yourself
You're eligible for Medicare
You're eligible for Medi-Cal
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
1. Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
2. Providence Tarzana Medical Center
3. Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
4. Providence Saint John’s Health Center
5. Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
6. Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
7. St. Jude Medical Center
8. St. Joseph Hospital (Orange)
9. Hoag (Newport)
10. Hoag (Irvine)
11. Mission Hospital (Mission Viejo)
12. Mission Hospital (Laguna Beach)
13. St. Mary Medical Center