A checkup for your heart
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Centers offer heart screenings to assess your cardiovascular health. It’s important to learn if you have any problems or conditions that could lead to a heart attack or stroke.
WHO SHOULD BE TESTED?
A heart screening is important if you are over age 35 and have at least one of the following risk factors:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history of cardiovascular disease
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Unhealthy diet
SIGN UP TODAY
An advanced heart screening is $250 (valued at $1,500). Screening includes:
- Echocardiogram (heart ultrasound)
- Stroke/carotid artery screening
- Abdominal aorta screening
- Body mass index
- Comprehensive cholesterol screening
- Peripheral arterial disease screening
Screenings are available at three convenient locations: Torrance, San Pedro and Manhattan Beach. Learn more at 888-HEALING (432-5464) or visit providence.org/heartscreening.