I have moderate to severe symptoms
Recommended: In Person Testing
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- I have a fever of 102° F or higher, OR I have a fever that has lasted longer than 48 hours.
- I can’t speak in full sentences or do simple activities without feeling short of breath.
- I am having severe coughing spells, or I am coughing up blood.
- My lips or face are blue.
- I have severe and constant pain or pressure in my chest.
- I feel very tired or lethargic.
- I feel dizzy, lightheaded, or too weak to stand.
- I am having slurred speech or seizures.
- I do not feel like I can stay at home because I feel seriously ill.