Testing for Those with Symptoms
Please choose the option that best describes your symptoms
If you have both severe and mild symptoms, select severe.
I have no symptoms
Recommended: In Home Test
Testing resources are limited. If you have been instructed to get tested you may qualify for an at-home collection kit.
- I am not having any symptoms or I am having symptoms not listed in the other two choices.
I have mild symptoms
Recommended: Virtual Screening
- I have a fever between 100.4° F and 102° F, am feeling feverish, or feel warm to the touch.
- I have a new or worsening cough.
- I have a new or worsening sore throat.
- I am having flu-like symptoms (chills, runny or stuffy nose, headache, body aches, and/or feeling tired).
- I am having shortness of breath that is not limiting my ability to speak.
- I have new loss of taste or smell.
- I have new nausea or vomiting.
- I have new diarrhea.
I have moderate to severe symptoms
Recommended: In Person Testing
For symptoms worse than mild, but not life-threatening.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.