Health and Wellness Nutrition Program
At Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, we realize that keeping up with normal daily life can impact your ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. That’s why we are thrilled to offer you access to a nutrition program that is super convenient and very affordable!
The Prov-Portions Health and Wellness Nutrition Program consists of access to fresh, pre-made nutritious meals, complimentary advice with a registered dietitian/nutritionist, and integrates with the Providence Choose Well caregiver well-being program.
Our freshly-made meals are mindfully prepared by our very own chefs to provide proper balance between protein, grains and vegetables and are designed to help you sustain the healthy life-style you’re striving for.
Each meal is:
- under 500 calories
- low in sodium, fat and carbs
- prepared on-site
- conveniently available in the “Wellness Corner” of your ministry’s cafe
- Weight Watcher friendly with SmartPoints labeled on all meals
Prov-Portions benefits for caregivers
When you use this program, you’ll be able to:
- earn points toward your 2019 annual health incentive.
- access a clinical health coach.
- receive monthly advice with a registered dietitian/nutritionist.
- access meals, recipes and nutrition plans easily on mobile apps, such as MyFitnessPal, and Bite, to help track your dietary intake.
- sample new meals and participate in monthly Prov-portions meal selection cooking demos.
- win special gifts and free meals with the Prov-Portions loyalty card.
- participate in monthly “Ask the RD” session where our nutrition team will discuss questions on your nutrition health goals.
How to get started
Attend the debut of the Providence Little Company of Mary Prov-Portions™ Health and Wellness Program.
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
10:30–11:00 a.m. – Blessing
Tastings and nutritional advice will be offered from 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
4101 Torrance Blvd.
Come for prizes, food samples and more!
If you have not signed up for ChooseWell caregiver wellbeing program yet, click here.