Behavioral Health Concierge
Providence’s Behavioral Health Concierge connects caregivers and their families to licensed mental health professionals for counseling. This compassionate and confidential virtual service provides same-day or next-day access to care by video or phone.
The program offers services for:
- Stress, anxiety, and constant worry
- Depression and feeling hopeless
- Grief and loss
- Child and parenting issues
- Burnout and chronic fatigue
- Crisis support
- Navigating the mental health system
Within Providence, Behavioral Health Concierge is offered free to caregivers and their dependents in Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Alaska, and we are continuing to expand.
Behavioral Health Concierge is also available to organizations outside of Providence.