Providence is a global leader in Acute TeleStroke and offers one of the largest TeleStroke services in the United States.
Patients receive 24/7 rapid access to board-certified vascular neurologists in under 2 minutes, improving clinical outcomes, reducing costs, and enhancing both patient and caregiver satisfaction.
We can help improve your patient and organization outcomes with a seamless, integrated experience for both patients and staff.
- More board-certified vascular neurologists than any other organization in the country
- Comprehensive & Primary Stroke Centers, as certified by The Joint Commission
- A national leader in stroke research, offering opportunities for clinical trials
- Decades of experience providing high-level stroke care
- Quality of care that exceeds American Stroke Association guidelines
Our unique implementation and program management approach integrates our Acute TeleStroke team with your organization’s staff, including radiologists, emergency physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and therapists working together to serve each patient’s care locally. The results show rapid access to specialists, fewer transfers, improved patient and financial outcomes, and greater staff satisfaction.
The Acute TeleStroke service includes:
- 24-hour access to stroke vascular-neurologists
- Ongoing training including CME and CEU credits
- A non-proprietary Telehealth technology platform
- Integrated clinical support and tools