ElderPlace Physician Resources
PACE is a federally recognized program and is both a health insurance and a health care provider. Frail, older adults with chronic medical conditions receive regular, frequent contact with an interdisciplinary team of medical and social care providers who coordinate and deliver their care. Frequent contact and a team approach mean even small changes in health and well-being can be addressed.
Those who enroll with PACE disenroll from their current insurance. PACE participants also agree to see PACE providers or providers authorized by the PACE organization.
Learn about what we offer patients at the PACE and ElderPlace website.
Call 503-215-6556 or toll free: 1-855-415-6048
- Open Epic: New Msg
- To Classes: Elderplace Referral Oregon
- Subject: PACE Referral
- Attach patient chart as appropriate
- Type smartphrase: “.eld” and select ELDERPLACEREFERRALFORM
Eligibility criteria is mandated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Individuals are eligible if they are:
- Age 55 or older
- Living in or willing to relocate to our service area (such as in a private house or apartment, an assisted living or residential care community, an adult care home or a memory care facility)
- In need of support services for ADLS as defined by the state of Oregon
- Able to live in a community setting
- Medicaid eligible or willing to pay private fees, which is equal to the current Medicaid rate
- Willing to receive all needed health care, including primary care and specialist physician services (other than emergency services) from the PACE organization or from a provider authorized by the PACE organization
PDF documents to print and share with patients and families.