Our PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) model of care helps keep older adults as healthy as possible. PACE participants receive comprehensive health care and social services to help them remain independent and living in their community. In addition, our adult day programs provide a supportive environment for older adults who benefit from extra care, activities and social stimulation.
All medically necessary care and services are covered in full for PACE enrollees, including:
- Primary and specialty medical care
- All necessary prescriptions and over-the-counter medications
- Lab tests and diagnostics
- Medical supplies
- Dental, hearing, vision and foot care
- Therapy and social work services
- Adult day health program with social activities and lunch
- Housing (if necessary)
Social opportunities at our PACE centers may include exercise, gardening, arts and crafts, cooking, games, music, guest speakers, field trips, celebrations and more.
Providence ElderPlace is a PACE program. Those enrolled with ElderPlace receive complete medical care, medications, medical supplies, adult day care, in-home care, care coordination, transportation and more.