World-class care instantly delivered to your patients anytime and anywhere.
Acute Care Telehealth
- TelePsychiatry: Acute TelePsychiatry embeds our board-certified psychiatrists into your care teams virtually at the bedside within medical surgical floors and the ED to rapidly begin treatment for this vulnerable population.
- TeleStroke: Integrate our acute TeleStroke board-certified vascular neurologists into your own teams to deliver patient care instantly and locally.
- TeleHospitalist: Acute TeleHospitalist providers efficiently work with your local team to cover inpatient admissions, consultations, and cross coverage care overnight, improving both patient and organizational outcomes.
- TeleICU: The acute TeleICU program provides access to board-certified, experienced critical care clinicians, increasing quality and expert support in your ICU.
- Behavioral Health Concierge: A confidential, virtual counseling service provided by licensed mental health professionals. Offered free to Providence caregivers and dependents, this service is now available to other organizations.
- ExpressCare Virtual: Connecting patients to a Providence provider for live video visits using a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Physician Virtual Care: Find a Providence physician to meet with virtually and schedule your appointment online.
Telehealth Consulting Services
- Consulting Services: We leverage our deep expertise to help health systems and organizations optimize their current programs, develop new telehealth services, or get started.
- Innovation Programs: A partnership with Providence clinical and operational leaders that has launched 100+ innovative telehealth programs serving thousands of patients a day across all care settings. These programs serve as the innovation pipeline for future Telehealth services.
Telehealth News and Resources
Events: How Providence and Mayo Clinic are Evolving their Telehealth Strategies
Learn how two of the nation’s largest health systems are leveraging telehealth and building a new infrastructure of virtual care for the future. Speakers include Telehealth Chief Executive & Chief Medical Technology Officer Todd Czartoski and Bart Demaerschalk, Telemedicine Medical Director from the Mayo Clinic.