World-class care instantly delivered to your patients anytime and anywhere.
Providence Telehealth rapidly connects your patients to accessible, responsive, and affordable care when they need it. We specialize in providing virtual clinical support to address workflow demand surges and close clinical talent gaps.
Acute Care Telehealth
- TelePsychiatry: Acute TelePsychiatry embeds our board-certified psychiatrists into your care teams virtually at the bedside within medical surgical floors and the ED to rapidly begin treatment for this vulnerable population.
- TeleStroke: Integrate our acute TeleStroke board-certified vascular neurologists into your own teams to deliver patient care instantly and locally.
- TeleHospitalist: Acute TeleHospitalist providers efficiently work with your local team to cover inpatient admissions, consultations, and cross coverage care overnight, improving both patient and organizational outcomes.
- TeleICU: The acute TeleICU program provides access to board-certified, experienced critical care clinicians, increasing quality and expert support in your ICU.
- Behavioral Health Concierge: A confidential, virtual counseling service provided by licensed mental health professionals. Offered free to Providence caregivers and dependents, this service is now available to other organizations.
- ExpressCare Virtual: Connecting patients to a Providence provider for live video visits using a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Physician Virtual Care: Find a Providence physician to meet with virtually and schedule your appointment online.
Telehealth Consulting Services
- Consulting Services: We leverage our deep expertise to help health systems and organizations optimize their current programs, develop new telehealth services, or get started.
- Innovation Programs: A partnership with Providence clinical and operational leaders that has launched 100+ innovative telehealth programs serving thousands of patients a day across all care settings. These programs serve as the innovation pipeline for future Telehealth services.
Telehealth News and Resources
Events: How Providence and Mayo Clinic are Evolving their Telehealth Strategies
Learn how two of the nation’s largest health systems are leveraging telehealth and building a new infrastructure of virtual care for the future. Speakers include Telehealth Chief Executive & Chief Medical Technology Officer Todd Czartoski and Bart Demaerschalk, Telemedicine Medical Director from the Mayo Clinic.