Covenant Health invests in the communities we serve and has a proud history of supporting organizations who share our vision of health for a better world. We sponsor a select number of events, programs, and activities that impact the Covenant Health service area with specific criteria that align with our strategic priorities.
We will consider sponsorships as budget allows that meet the following criteria:
- Programs or events should be consistent with the Covenant Health Mission and Values
- Sponsored events or programs must be within the counties our hospitals serve
- Priority is given to events or activities aligned with our core service lines or that have a particular emphasis on:
- Mental Health
- Improving Access to Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Health Education
- Food Insecurity
- Community Building
- Social Services
Covenant Health is unable to provide sponsorship or donation support to the following:
- For-profit organizations
- Programs outside the Covenant Health Service Area
- Third-party fundraisers seeking support for an organization we already fund or partner with
- Requests submitted directly by a Covenant Health caregiver or provider
- Sponsorships to individuals or families
- Youth sports teams, booster clubs, or individual athletes (including caregiver’s children)
- Political candidates, organizations, or causes
We invite you to apply for support using the link below. Please note that we review applications on a monthly schedule and often respond within four to six weeks. Application submissions with a minimum of an eight-week review period are greatly appreciated.
You will be directed to set up an account with a unique username and password. You will then be able to log-in and apply for funding. Save your log-in information for future requests.