Providence Home Health has provided a full range of Home Health and Clinical Specialty Programs to patients experiencing an illness, hospitalization or surgery, or for those receiving treatment for a chronic or acute illness. We embrace everyone in our South Bay, Westside, San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley communities, from new mothers and their babies to the elderly with chronic health problems.
We offer a full-spectrum of home healthcare services, including but not limited to:
- Skilled nursing: Patient assessment and monitoring, patient/family teaching, intravenous therapy, wound care management, catheter care, pain management, oral medication management, and injections.
- Physical therapy: Exercises and training to restore safe, functional mobility including safe use of equipment such as canes and walkers, and home safety and fall prevention education and training.
- Speech/Language pathology: Exercises and training to improve speech and language disorders, assessment of and training to address swallowing problems, and interventions to address cognitive disorders/deficits.
- Occupational therapy: Exercises and training to restore activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, bathing and meal preparation, bathroom safety, and energy conservation. Assessment and training in use of adaptive devices.
- Medical social worker: Community Resources (meals and transportation), assists patients and families with social, emotional and financial concerns, and assists with government applications such as MediCal, IHHS, and SSI. Medical social workers also assist with long-term options planning for seniors and their family.
- Home health aide: Assists with personal care including bathing.
- Registered dietitian: Nutritional assessment, diet teaching and menu planning.
- Psychiatric nursing: Psychosocial assessment and interventions for patients with mental illness or mental distress.
- Management of heart failure program: Disease management of patients with heart failure that includes assessment, monitoring, evaluation, patient education, and assistance to self-manage medication and treatment regime.
- Pre-operative joint replacement program: Home safety evaluation, exercises and physical therapy prior to joint replacement surgery.
- Enterostomal therapy: Care of patients with non-healing or complicated wounds, negative pressure wound therapy and management of stoma and incontinence.
- Mother/Baby: Mother/baby follow-up, postpartum follow-up, lactation counseling, coordinated care for jaundice.
Connect With Your Doctor
Request prescription refills, email your care team, view lab results, pay your hospital bill and much more.