Patients and Visitors
At Covenant Health, we are proud to stand as one of the largest health systems in the Lubbock, Texas region. Taking a holistic approach and upholding a patient-centered values system, we always strive to provide above and beyond what is considered standard for medical care.
If you are or a loved one is planning on becoming a patient at our facility, we are here to help provide you with the support that you need to make the stay as pleasant as possible.
Requests for medical records must be made in writing. Download and complete the release of information form.
Fax to 806-725-0013 or mail to:
Covenant Medical Center
Attn: Medical Records
3615 19th Street
Lubbock, TX 79410
To request medical records by phone, call 806-725-0507.
At Covenant Health, patient safety is extremely important. To optimize our efforts, we encourage our patients to stay fully involved and informed in their care.
You can help us keep you safe by following these guidelines:
- Arrive fully prepared for your hospital stay
- Always provide your nurse and doctor with detailed information about your condition and symptoms
- Provide the medical staff with a complete list of all your medications, including over-the-counter products, vitamins and herbal remedies
- Make sure you fully understand your diagnosis and treatment plan
- Inform the medical staff of any changes in your condition – good or bad
- Feel free to ask questions about any aspect of your treatment
- Keep loved ones informed about your plan of care
During your stay, we will verify your name & date of birth, or patient number, by comparing your armband with our documents regularly. This will ensure that we always provide safe and accurate care.
We will check your armband before transport, treatment, procedures and when medications are given.
Prior to your discharge from Covenant, study your treatment plan with your doctor or nurse so that you’re fully prepared for a successful and safe recuperation.
At Covenant Health, we want all of our patients to feel as comfortable as possible while at our hospital. That’s why we offer an interpreter service for all non-English-speaking patients and their family members. If you need interpreter assistance, simply alert your nurse that you would like to request an interpreter and one will be provided to you.
For more information about our interpretive services or to request assistance in advance of your stay, contact Interpreter Services at 806-725-3041.
Covenant Health is dedicated to doing everything possible to meet the unique needs and concerns of our international patients. With advance notice, we can provide interpreter services for a number of languages. We are also available to help with other challenges you might encounter, including:
- Travel and transportation
- Patient and family services
- Cost estimates and billing inquiries
For more information about these services, or for help with other questions, please send us an email. We are dedicated to doing everything we can before, during and after your stay to ensure your experience with Covenant is a positive one.