You can count on Facey Medical Group to provide safe, compassionate care when you need it. Your health, and the health of our entire care team, are our biggest priority. Whether it's online or in person, we've built a healing environment that's safe for everyone and ensures access to your Facey care team when you need us.
Facey offices dot the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi valleys, and we've been a part of the landscape here for over 95 years. We pride ourselves on the delivery of compassionate, comprehensive health care services and remain committed to the wellness of the community. In addition to clinical services, we offer education programs that include classes on lifestyle wellness, weight management, diabetes and much more. Most classes are free of charge and open to the general public.
Over the years we've grown to be available wherever you are, whenever you need us. We offer in-person and telehealth visits, you can manage your health online with our electronic health record system, get after hours service at our immediate care centers, and access 24/7 physician on-call services. Facey physicians are board-certified, so you can feel better about your care right from the start. Our primary care physicians, specialists and many services such as radiology, lab and EKG usually all are under one roof. And as an affiliate of Providence, we connect you easily with the area's top-rated hospitals and Exer Urgent Care centers located around Southern California.
But most importantly, we offer you peace of mind. Facey physicians are flexible, participating in most insurance plans, including many on the Covered California exchange. Whether you are in a fee-for-service health plan, Medicare, a PPO or an HMO, our family is here for your family. We want you to be completely satisfied with your physician and the facility you go to for service. If your employer selects different insurance coverage or you wish to choose a new location or physician, call us and we'll help you through the process.
We are a premier healthcare team dedicated to providing innovative medical services in a caring and professional atmosphere. Each of us is committed to service, innovation, and quality care, while serving the needs of the community.
- We will strive for the best results in everything we do.
- We will take pride in our work by consistently meeting professional standards.
- We will seek to achieve outcomes that improve the health of the patients we serve.
- We will go the extra step for the benefit of our patients and the group as a whole.
- We are dedicated to the health of our patients and our community.
- We will show trust and respect to our colleagues and our patients.
- We will do what we say and adhere to our values.
- We will act in an open and honest manner.
- We will abide by our ethical standards.
- We will be aware of and respond to our patients’ needs and emotions.
- We will treat others in the same manner that we would want to be treated.
- We will treat our patients with courtesy and understanding.
- We will accept responsibility for our actions, behavior, and results.
- We will honor our commitments.
- We do not shift blame to other members of our team.
- We will do it right the first time.
- We will make optimal use of all our resources.
- We will encourage creative solutions to achieve positive results in a cost-effective manner.
- We will work together for the ultimate success of our organization.
- We value the contributions of our team members.
- Any success belongs to everyone.
- We all share a common goal and work toward its realization.
Innovative health care is in our DNA and the quality of our service is something we take very seriously. Everyone at Facey is committed to providing you with outstanding, safe, compassionate health care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Our Quality Improvement team is always looking for new opportunities and approaches to how we deliver care to the communities we serve. As an affiliate of Providence, Facey Medical Group is able to provide innovative tools to our physicians and patients that help us improve your care in both big and small ways.
If you have experienced a problem with any Facey Medical Group service, we want to fix it. Our Customer Service team monitors and responds to any concerns raised by patients and employees alike. A confidential complaint may be submitted by calling 818-837-2795.
All of us in the Providence family are dedicated to maintaining excellence and integrity in our operations and professional and business conduct. We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards and complying with all governing laws and regulations not only in the delivery of our health care, insurance and education services, but in our dealings with employees, administrative staff, physicians, agents, members, payers and the communities in which we operate.
If you would like to report any matter concerning fraud and abuse, privacy, compliance or integrity, please use the Providence Integrity Line: 888-294-8455. Your call is confidential and anonymous.
At Facey Medical Group, we believe in the principles of diversity and inclusion of people regardless of their race, color, sex, language, national origin, religion, orientation or age. Facey seeks to create an environment where all employees- regardless of race or the color of their skin- know they are valued. We all stand together against racial discrimination towards our physicians, staff, patients and members of our community. We acknowledge that racism can be unconscious or unintentional and identifying racism as an issue does not automatically mean those involved in the act intended the negative impact. Confronting racism is a journey which we all must consciously take. Not only join us, but help us on this journey.
Facey Medical Group's provision of health services is not influenced by member race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, claims experience, medical history, evidence of insurability (including conditions out of acts of domestic violence), genetic information, or source of payment. Compliance with this anti-discrimination policy will be monitored by the Corporate Compliance Officer and the Medical Director.
Facey Medical Group is a caring and innovative team dedicated to enthusiastically improving the quality of life and health of the people we serve.
- You have the right to receive appropriate access to treatment.
- You have the right to know the names and responsibilities of all health care professionals who are caring for you.
- You have the right to be treated with respect, recognition of your dignity and right to privacy.
- You have the right to receive treatment that is appropriate and consistent with your medical needs.
- You have the right to receive information about Facey Medical Group, its services, practitioners and providers, and members’ rights and responsibilities.
- You have the right to participate with practitioners in decision-making regarding your health care.
- You have the right to candid discussion of appropriate or medically necessary treatment options for your condition regardless of cost or benefit coverage.
- You have the right to voice complaints or appeals about Facey Medical Group or the care provided.
- You have the right to receive clear and complete information about your condition and care, including explanations of procedures, tests, treatments and alternatives (including risks and benefits), in order to give informed consent or refuse treatment.
- You have the right to receive a timely response to any reasonable service request.
- You have the right to confidential handling of all communications and medical information maintained at Facey, as provided by law and professional medical ethics.
- You have the right to be represented by parents, guardians, family members or other conservators if you are unable to fully participate in your treatment decisions. These rights will apply to them as well.
- You have the right to make recommendations regarding Facey’s member rights and responsibilities policy.
- You have the right to access services & information in an alternative format and in any language that is prevalent among Facey patients.
- You have the right to be free from all forms of abuse or harassment.
- You have the right to exercise your rights without being subjected to discrimination or reprisal.
When receiving care from Facey Medical Group:
- You have the responsibility to provide complete and accurate information to the best of your ability about your health, any medications (including over-the-counter products and dietary supplements), and any allergies or sensitivities which Facey and its practitioners need to know in order to care for you.
- You have the responsibility to ask for clarification about any aspect of your care which you do not fully understand and to participate in developing mutually agreed upon treatment goals.
- You have the responsibility to follow the agreed upon plans and instructions for your care.
- You have the responsibility to notify your health care provider if you notice any change in your health.
- You have the responsibility to extend reasonable courtesy toward all health care providers during the treatment process.
- You have the responsibility to provide a responsible adult to transport you home from the facility and remain with you for 24 hours if required by your provider.
- You have the responsibility to inform your provider about any living will, medical power of attorney or other directive that could affect your care.
- You must accept personal financial responsibility for any charges not covered by your insurance.