Kadlec Regional Medical Center Care Concerns

If you are not a current patient and you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911. To express a care concern regarding a patient currently admitted at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, or at a Kadlec clinic appointment and you have not yet done so, please request to speak with the Charge Nurse or Department/Clinic Manager for the timeliest response to immediate patient care needs. You may request to speak with a Kadlec Patient Advocate or contact the Kadlec Patient Relations team at any time to express care concerns via email or call our direct line at 509-942-2171.

The Joint Commission

To report a patient safety concern about a health care organization:

E-mail: patientsafetyreport@jointcommission.org
Phone: 800-994-6610
Fax: 630-792-5636

Mail to Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181

Department of Health

Phone: 360-236-4700

A complaint to the DOH must be in writing:

Online, via the OCR Complaint Portal
Email: HSQAComplaintIntake@doh.wa.gov

Mail to Department of Health
Health Systems Quality Assurance (HSQA)
Complaint Intake
P.O. Box 47857
Olympia, WA 98504-7857

TTY and Voice Users

Call Illinois Relay by dialing 711. For more information visit the Illinois Relay website.

Billing and Financial Assistance

If you have questions or concerns regarding your Kadlec bill, you can speak to a Patient Financial Services representative.