Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Hours of operation
Main/Vineyard Pavilion: 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Orchard Pavilion: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m., excluding holidays
Mountain Pavilion North: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays, excluding holidays
Emergency Department: 24 hours/day
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
Search locations to reach a specific department, clinic or facility.
- Kadlec Main Directory: 509-946-4611
- TDD for Hearing Impaired: 509-943-0070
- Administration: 509-942-2186
- Chaplain: 509-942-2722 | tricitieschaplaincy.org
- Employee Health: 509-946-4611, Ext. 136-4551
- Foundation: 509-942-2661
- Gift Shop: 509-946-4611, Ext. 136-4281
- Healthy Ages: 509-942-2700
- Home Health: 509-946-7725
- Media inquiries: Send email*
- Medical Records: 509-942-2017
- MRI Scheduling: 509-942-2655
- Outpatient Procedures: 509-942-2677
- Pre Op Clinic: 509-942-2788
- Patient Financial Services: 855-367-1343
- Patient Registration: 509-942-2635
- Patient Relations Department 509-942-2171
- Patient Support Services: 509-942-2739
- Security/non-emergency: 509-946-4611, Ext. 136-4710
- Social Work Services: 509-942-2636
- Volunteer Coordinator: 509-942-2949
*All media must request permission from the communication department before conducting interviews or taking photographs of staff, patients or visitors at any Kadlec facility. This includes visits for live stand-ups and b-roll on our campus.
Media will be escorted by communication staff while on campus. A consent from, signed by the patient (or his/her legal representative) must be completed and signed before the interview, filming or photography takes place.