MyChart: Get Connected to Your Health Care
MyChart is our electronic patient medical record accessible by you, the patient, whenever needed. Your electronic chart is kept in a secure computer system and follows you wherever you go within the Kadlec system. In one convenient tool, you'll be able to:
- Request and cancel clinic appointments
- Track visits and immunizations
- Message your Kadlec Clinic providers
- Get your physician-office lab results faster
- View your prescriptions and request refills
- See your hospital discharge summary
- Pay your bill online using credit or debit card
If you are having difficulties with your login or password or call 833-395-2035.
Activation codes are obtained by visiting your Kadlec Clinic location. If you've had a recent visit, the activation code is on the last page of your After Visit Summary; this code will be active for 60 days from the date of your visit.
Receive an activation code by email, rather than visiting your clinic. Once your online form is submitted, your request will be received by staff at Kadlec, who will reply within two business days.
MyChart Proxy Access is an easy way to manage your family’s medical records. You will be able to:
- Access your child’s account
- Access the account of an elderly parent or other adult family member
- Send secure messages to the care team
- Request primary care appointments
Please print and return the form to receive access. Teens and adults granting access to others must sign the form. Forms may be returned to the following locations:
- The Kadlec Clinic where you receive care
- The Kadlec Health Information Office, located at the main Medical Center Campus
- By mail:
Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Attn: Health Information Management
800 Swift Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
Your child or teen’s record
A parent may obtain full proxy access for their child if the child is under 12 years of age. Due to privacy laws, proxy access for teens – considered patients age 12 through 17 years – may be limited, based on the preference of the teen. Teens and adults granting access to others must sign the form.
Remember, you may cancel proxy access at any time, as can others who have granted you access. To cancel access, please visit your Kadlec Clinic to make your request in person.